Thursday, January 12, 2012

What's Glam in Nail Couture?






Unless you have been living under a rock in the Netherlands somewhere you've heard and seen the Nicki Minaj nail polish line by O.P.I  for their Nail Lacquer Collection 2012. Nicki Minaj by O.P.I collection was released on January 6, 2012, and Glamies, I must say the colors are as Glam as Nicki herself. With names and lacquers to match her style you won't be disappointed.




From Left to Right:

"Super Bass Shatter", "Metallic 4 life"(fave), "Save Me", "Fly"(I adore), "Did it on 'em", and of course "Pink Friday"

Nicki Minaj by OPI nail polish line is everything a Glam Doll could ask for. I honestly adore "Metallic 4 life" meets "Fly"




For sale: 



























1 comment:

  1. I completely love this blog already!! Can't wait to read more!! Glamorize me please!! :-P

    ReplyDelete