Sunday, January 15, 2012

Everyone Deserves a Second Chance at ....





On November 19, 2011, H & M released their Versace for H & M line and if your anything like me you were up and out of your house early at the crack of dawn. You drove to the mall with the "I'm finally going to have a piece of Versace mindset" but then you get to the mall and your number 35 with a 11:30 AM time slot to enter the store (epic fail). Now it's your turn to enter the store and the only thing hanging are the empty racks and your bottom lip. 


Don't fret my Glamies and Glam Men, Versace for H & M heard our cries. Versace for H & M plans to release a 38 pieces Cruise Resort Collection which is totally different from the first collection. The cruise collection is due to be released Wednesday, January 18, 2012. Versace "second chance" is filled with  tropical prints on solid blue, white, and pink backgrounds. As always, Fashion GlamLife got you covered: 



For the Glamies:



Must have!!!!







Super Cute




Must Have

I want these now!!!




I can live without

















For the Glam Men:



Super Cute for Men








Hello Mr. Nice Guy
                                       





















The best thing about Versace's "second chance" is no waking up before the sun rises to stand in a long line. This time around, the collection of 38 pieces (24 for Glamies and 14 for Glam men) will be exclusively sold online only via hm.com (H & M promises there will be no glitches, fingers crossed)

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog!!!! My personal shopper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you carnivaljunkie2k12! I appreciate the support!!! I will be adding Jewelry soon...please come back to visit.

    ReplyDelete